Serve up our Strawberry and Black Pepper Gin Liqueur Cheesecake this Summer
Are you needing a new dessert to serve up this summer to treat your friends and family? With our Strawberry and Black Pepper Gin Liqueur, you can make the perfect cheesecake. Whether you enjoy it as the centrepiece at a BBQ or as an after-dinner treat, this cheesecake will really hit the spot with everyone! And the best part? It’s easy, anyone can do it!
For the biscuit base:
- 300g Digestive Biscuits
- 150g Unsalted Butter/Stork (melted)
For the filling:
- 600g of Full Fat Cheese
- 100g Icing sugar
- 300g Double Cream
- 125ml Pilgrim’s Strawberry and Black Pepper Gin Liqueur
- A few drops of red food colouring (optional)
For the decorations:
- 150ml Double Cream
- 2tbsp Icing Sugar
- Blitz the biscuits then add the melted butter and mix well. Push down into a 20cm deep springform tin. Leave to set in the fridge.
- In a mixer, add mascarpone and icing sugar and whisk until smooth. Then add the double cream and Pilgrim’s Strawberry and Black Pepper Liqueur and whisk until thick and combined.
- Add mix to the biscuit base and smooth it over. Leave in the fridge for at least 4 hours until set.
- Whip the remaining 150ml of double cream with the icing sugar until soft peaks and pipe around the edges. Add a strawberry to each of the swirls.
- Serve and enjoy!